Document Management application is a solution to securely store, share, and organize documents at a central place to fit in with the way you work. DMS is the control of an organization’s documents and their lifecycle, including how and when documents are created, reviewed, utilized, retained and destroyed.
The prime features of document management system are:
- Create root folders and sub folders to fit in with the way you work to manage your documents.
- Upload documents and share them to other authorized users based on the criticality of the documents.
- Upload documents in bulk using ZIP file. Using bulk upload, all your documents gets uploaded in minimum time.
- Assign secure access of folders to selected group of users.
- Dashboard to quickly access recently worked and checkout documents.
- Move or Copy your document(s) based on your need and importance of the document.
- Download and revise your document with easy check out and check in option.
- Access all prior versions of your document to avoid redundancies and duplication.
- Get email alerts when important document gets revised by users.
- Search your documents by all metadata fields.
Technology: Microsoft .NET (C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET), SQL 2000, MYSQL