Business growth and continual changes to accommodate employees, especially across multiple physical locations, creates a fragmented workspace. In addition to administrative overheads, inefficient or unutilized workspaces are costs that go unnoticed or unmeasured.
Some of the challenges faced in managing large workspaces are:
- Inefficient, under-utilized or unutilized workspaces are direct recurring costs. As an enterprise span multiple locations and offices, this becomes an increasing challenge
- Significant indirect costs are incurred due to overheads and time expended by personnel in managing workspace process due to:
- Time expended for continual physical verification of available spaces.
- Time expended to identify the right workspace based on location, departments, projects or work shifts.
- Time expended in maintaining manual, ad-hoc methods, many times using spreadsheets.
- Delays caused in approvals and decisions. Mostly this involves collective discussions and approvals amongst Facility Administrators, Department Heads, Project Managers. Unavailability of anyone aggravates the delay process.
- Delays and loss of productivity due to unreliable data of available spaces.
- Delays due to unavailability of the basic infrastructure required with a specific workspace. For e.g. telephone extensions, desktops etc.
Qbicle is a simple solution to address these concerns and help enterprises to efficiently manage workspace utilization processes by helping to:
- Measure utilization and costs at a glance.
- Manage workspace using simple graphical ways.
- Move employees or induct new to their workspaces with easy approval workflow.
The benefits are proven and evident:
- Significant reduction to the overall time to complete the workspace allocation and change requests.
- Significant improvement in the workspace allocation process.
- Significant improvement and elimination of errors in the approval process.
- Accurate and reliable data on workspace utilization and costs.