Supported and maintained a large Enterprise Resource Planning product for a large software giant for over 6 years. It was a full-featured ERP solution being used by large and medium-sized enterprises across the globe. The ERP application is being used by many clients across the USA, UK, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Australia, Philippines and other countries globally.
- Development and enhancement to the ERP solution: comprising of design, development, and enhancements to almost all modules of the ERP including Forecasting, Budgets, Scheduling, Manufacturing, Sales, Purchase, Inventory, Accounts, General Ledger, Service etc. Amongst the notable enhancements were enabling the entire ERP solution for multi-currency transactions, EMU support, support for parallel currencies while EMU was being implemented in phases etc.
- Customer-specific customizations: comprising of specific customizations to the ERP solution for different customers. NetWeb was involved in customization development for over 40 different customers of the ERP solution. Few examples of enhancements are “Warranty Management System”, “Spare Parts Management Module” for a large earth-moving equipment manufacturing company in France.
- Customer Migration and Upgrades: providing services to different customers for migrating and upgrading to higher releases of ERP solution. This comprised of migrating their customizations as well as data migration.
- Development and enhancements to Localizations: comprising of country-specific localizations of the ERP solution. This comprised of development and enhancements to modules specific to the legal, statutory and process requirements of different countries. All the financial and tax-related requirements for different European countries were developed.
- Installation, Maintenance & System Administration: providing installation, maintenance and system administration support to all development and QA environments, maintaining different versions and releases of ERP solution.
- Implementation Assistance: comprising of assisting new customers to implement and go-live for the ERP solution – by providing remote and on-site assistance.
- Level 2 Support: providing Level 2 support for all the customers of the ERP solution.
Technology: MK Tools, Ingres