The following services are provided to Manufacturing enterprise based in USA having a mid-size IT Infrastructure
- The organization has DNS, Active Directory, DHCP, File Server, Exchange Server. Trend Micro Antivirus Server, Sophos Firewall, Wireless Routers, Desktop Clients.
- All the above are managed by NetWeb remotely using VPN.
- NetWeb manages Users, Groups, Group Policies in AD Server | File Server Permissions | Mail Server – Inbound, Outbound Mails, MX Records, Reports, Antivirus, Antispam | Antivirus Server (Trend Micro) | Firewall Policies, Firewall Users, VPN Connections | Wireless Routers
- Support is provided during US Business hours.
- NetWeb provide support using a Ticketing System, Phone Support, and Skype Support. Client sends an email for a support request or call on support phone numbers. A support executive will take the request and start working on the request and close the ticket. All the request is being taken care by dedicated NetWeb Support Team.
- Regular Backup of Servers, Applications, and Databases are being maintained. Monitoring of Server, Network, ISP is done using monitoring tools (Nagios, Centreon, Cacti).