The Robot Management Software manages the milking process of the robot(s). The application enables remote management from a web application interface.
The application features are:
- Milking the Cow and performing the Milk Separation.
- Manage alarm of conductivity per teat, milkflow per teat and blood/clutch measurement per teat.
- Keep track of Milk Measurement based on per milking, daily, weekly and per Robot.
- Attachment setting for Teats for milking.
- Different type of feed setting for Cows in and out of Milk Box.
- Calibration Setting for Feeding.
- Illness and Treatment Setup and report.
- Controlling and maintaining Vacuum Pump, Hydraulic System and cooling tank.
- Keep track of Performance Machines (Pulsators, Vacuum pump, Hydraulic System and Vacuum level) history by reports.
- Cleaning Setup and its different settings.
- Spraying Setup and its different settings.
- Keep track of operation (Milking, feeding, etc.) history by reports.
Technology: Microsoft .NET (C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET) 2010, My SQL 5.0