Vendor Management system provides a central repository and web interface for managing vendor information. It provides ability to maintain information about vendors, query information to support vendor selection and maintenance, and track documents and notes related to the vendor setup and procurement processes. The primary application features are following:
- Centralized Vendor Management with single sign-on.
- Supports administrative (maintenance) users, management users, and “read-only” users.
- User access restriction by Vendor Types (e.g., Professional Services versus ITS vendors)
- Full notes capability throughout application with ability to link to document repository or any URL-addressable content.
- Event logging framework to support auditing and e-mail alerts.
- Interfacing with Professional Services Automation solution.
- Flexible data model for future changes, reference data maintenance and easy reporting.
Technology: Microsoft .NET (C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET) 2008, Microsoft SQL Server 2005